Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Agile Android Architecture Azure Bangalore Bar Camp Bill Gates Book Review Browser business Chrome Cloud Computing Conference Data Sync Digital Marketing Eco-system Entrepreneur Future Game Google IBM Indian innovation Innovator IT Career IT Industry JAX Knol LBS leadership Life Linux Location based service Management Marketing MBA Microsoft Mobile MotoDev Motorola Mozilla Navigation Networking Online Open Source Software OS OSS PaaS Platform War PMP PMPC Product Review Project Manager REST Robotic SaaS Search Self Help Semantic SOA Social SYNCML TalkShow Telemetic tennis Tools Venture Capitalist Video Virtualization Visionary Web Web 2.0 wiki Wikipedia
- choose Independence over becoming a Data Product... Keep the passion for a free #ChooseIndependent. Choose Firefox: mzl.la/fx10 1 week ago
- RT @Capgemini: How has #digital shopping evolved? Read our new Digital Shopper Relevancy Report ow.ly/Dy22k #DSR http://t.co/iW6… 3 weeks ago
- Innovation in a Box by Rick Boersma: youtu.be/_86t5JfIpu0 3 weeks ago
- The Innovation of Loneliness: Lack of Analog Conversation in Digital Life youtu.be/c6Bkr_udado 1 month ago
- #TharoorSacked @ShashiTharoor What else can you expect from a party of Bootlickers? 1 month ago
Technologist By Profession, shares Undiluted Rants
Just another Technologist!!! It has been aesthetic roller-coaster ride to live an evolution of an industry. Having laid my hand on Oak (Java 1.0) in 1996, I still can't get enough of it. From my Boyzone years, I wished to be in a computing career as I could feel its dynamic nature and enormous potential.
My affection towards computer started in late 80's only, but unfortunately, could get a hand on it till I joined engineering degree in computer science. After those fun academic years, I started my career with a technology start-up with a vibrant team in India’s Silicon Valley, Bangalore.
Early years were very exciting for a simple reason of getting paid for passion "software development", but as you grow in industry, more is expected out of you, in terms of playing higher roles and being more business relevant. To understand Management, I completed PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification in 2007. Realizing the importance of Business education as well, joined a premier management university for PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course in 2011 and completed it in 2012 with Marketing specialization. It was amazing experience to be in class again and learn art of business management. Lastly, I don't mind to admit, I have had short stint of failed entrepreneurship. But, it does not discourage me to look for more opportunities.
I have had many hobbies like, Music-Piano, Sport-Tennis, Dance-Salsa, Language-French, etc., but one which stuck with me was Tennis. I hope to continue it as long as possible.
I believe, it is all about 'Business of Technology' where technology is an enabler, what you do with it, defines you. My focus continues to stay strong around technology & engineering to design innovative business solutions which improve standard of life.
Just like everyone, I also have urge to express my insights, concerns, advices and suggestions about things happening round me. Instead of letting them go, I Rant them here.
Thanking you for reading - About me. :)