Today, I have attended Inaugural session of EPDGM course at Alliance university. Amongst many things, we had session with our Vice Chancellor, Mr. Madhukar G. Angur. It was a very captivating and inspirational 30 mins speech. Here are my notes from that speech.
He specifically emphasized on following Three most important aspects of today’s Corporate Business.
- Importance of CRS (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Management Mantra from Bhagvat Gita
- Upholding Professional Ethics and Values
He also stated out the five important qualities to be successful business professional.
- Being Humble and Hopeful
- Business of Business is Business
- Getting indulge into Customer’s customers
- Management Skills
- Managing Human Resource is key for servicing
- Realization of Flat and connected world
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Take a lab theory to make a successful business
Then, he came down to the course at hand. He advised us to focus on:
- Research Work
- Self Analysis
- Showcasing Leadership
- Having Global Perspective (Economy)
- Action Oriented Innovative Thinking